- I will represent you personally. You won’t get shuffled off to a para-legal or junior associate in training, as often happens with large law firms.
- In this business, experience really matters. For over 35 years, I’ve been representing people injured because of the negligence of someone else. Because of my winning record when I take cases to trial, insurance companies are motivated to settle. I also know what it takes to get the best settlement when I’m negotiating with an insurance company.
- You will find me pleasant to work with. When you have questions, I am easy to reach and will take whatever time you need to review your case. But I will also be aggressive in representing your interests.
We’ll take all the hassle and worry out of it for you. Once you turn the case over to us as your personal injury lawyers, we handle everything, including your immediate needs for medical care, counseling, and financial assistance while we prepare your case for settlement or trial. The following are some of the ways we can help:
- Evaluate your personal injury claim to determine the amount of money that is fair and should be received for your accident or injuries.
- Settle the property damage portion of your accident claim usually with no fee charged.
- Relieve you of much of the worry, inconvenience and paperwork involved in processing a personal injury claim.
- Lay the groundwork for a good personal injury settlement and avoid costly mistakes.
- Resolve complex legal issues such as negligence and proximate cause which are part of every personal injury case.
- When necessary, interview witnesses, take statements from the investigating police officer and take photographs of accident scene.
- Skillfully negotiate a maximum fair settlement for you.
- If necessary, skillfully and aggressively try your personal injury case to a jury.
We’re available six days a week, and we’ll meet with you in the evening or on the weekend at our office or your home. You will find us likeable and easy to work with. But we will be aggressive in representing you.
Statistics show that most of the time, a good injury accident attorney will more than pay for his or her own fee by the increased settlement or award he or she will get you.
So give us a call today and lets get started on getting you the compensation you deserve (208) 378-8882.